Have you ever experienced that you purchase basketball sneakers and they start feeling soreness and pain in your feet because they are not for wide feet or are not true to size? So, today you will get your signature shoe that will fit your wide feet. We have listed the 8 best basketball shoes for wide feet, which are true to size and have wide bases. Basketball shoes always hurt if they don’t have a wide-toe box suitable for wide feet.
The new lacing system in one of our listed basketball shoes will also offer you incredible support to the ankles and midfoot.
Along with that, they provide optimal support and comfort to wide footers. Wide footers often get tired after some time while playing because of their heavyweight feet, but these basketball shoes are lightweight and offer responsiveness. They will also provide impact protection and stability even if you land on the heels after jumping.
You can check our guide on How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet
So we’re going to introduce you to the most comfortable best basketball shoes for wide feet.
Our Top Picks!
List of all best basketball shoes for wide feet
1. Jordan Men’s Zero.2 SE
2. Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes
3. Nike Men’s Lebron Soldier XII SFG
4. Adidas NEO Men’s CF Executor Mid
7. Under Armour Men’s HOVR Havoc 2
8. Nike Men’s Lebron Witness III PRM
Best Basketball Shoes for Wide Feet in 2022
1. Jordan Men’s Zero.2 SE
This true-to-size basketball sneaker is the best option for wider feet. The design of the Jordan, why not zero.2, is gorgeous. Russell Westbrook, the famous American basketball player, launched it. The traction performs well on both surfaces, indoors and outdoors.
The forefoot Zoom air cushion performs super for wide feet, and the phylon heel counter provides support and comforts your feet will never get tired of wide feet like Russell Westbrook, its support and fitness an excellent feature for you.
- Dust won’t be a hassle for this sneaker; its traction has a cored-out pattern that is more grippy unless 24 hours. The support is extraordinary for wide feet—Jordan, why not zero 2 bites the dusty courts and indoor floors.
- Its forefoot has Zoom Air cushioning which offers responsiveness while jumping and running. A lightweight sneaker for wide and heavy feet. You can dunk and run efficiently because of the light weightiness of the sneaker. Phylon heel provides super support to heels.
- For wide footers, it is true to size for wide feet. The lockdown is fantastic. The straps at the forefoot wrap the foot strongly, providing superior fitness and support from toe to heel.
- Its material is durable and comfortable. Its upper is crafted with mesh and knit. Mesh provides breathability around the foot, and knit provides sturdiness. Its rubber outsole is quite durable. Jordan zero.2 is the perfect shoe for wide and heavy feet; we’ll suggest buying such a vibrant color basketball shoe.
take a look Best basketball shoes for flat feet
- Vibrant colors
- Mesh and knit upper
- Zoom Air cushioning
- Cored-out traction pattern
- Not for narrow feet
2. Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes
The Nike Air force has a classic design with modern features. The upper is crafted with a combination of leather and fabric. Almost it will need zero effort when the wide footers run on the courts because of light weightiness. Your feet will never get tired if you wear this sneaker every day. The external layers are highly durable and supportive. In addition, it keeps your feet fresh because the perforated layers provide breathability.
- The Nike Air force is extremely comfortable your foot will ever feel. The heel has an airbag that is covered in rubber that contains air. It provides excellent stiffness and is bulky.
- The leather upper is highly durable that has almost zero break-ins no matter if you have wide or heavy feet.
- Besides the many alternatives of Nike Air force 1, this sneaker has the most comfortable EVA insole.
- The low-cut sneaker has optimal ankle support for wide feet and can bear any roughness outdoors.
- Being a wide footer, Sometimes you need to purchase a 1/2 size up from your regular size, but this sneaker is true to size.
- With the traction pattern of the circular pivot point, the Nike air force has also proven the best grip. Low at budget? No worry! The high-performance basketball shoe is highly affordable in your range.
- Nike airbag in the midsole
- True to size
- Leather and mesh fabric upper
- It May too bulky sometimes.
Check out our latest review on the Best budget basketball shoes
3. Nike Men’s Lebron Soldier XIII SFG Basketball Shoes
Are you tired of the old traditional lacing system? A new laceless system has been developed for this sneaker. The high-quality laceless system replaced the old conventional lacing system. They wrap your foot so that your foot remains consistent in the grip. It is the most comfortable for wide feet and highly suitable for basketball courts where you can efficiently run and dunk by wearing them.
- The new lacing system wraps the whole foot; one lace wraps your midfoot, and the other goes to the ankle. Due to the lacing system, the support to the ankles and midfoot remain consistent.
- The solid rubber traction pattern provides an excellent grip on both surfaces. Play like a pro at harsh surfaces also.
- The cushion is not much comfortable but is acceptable. But the forefoot and zoom unit will never disappoint you by providing the mix-up of court feel. It also provides impact protection.
- The bottom is zoom-loaded protection which helps out in a quick-cut direction even after 5 seconds preventing any injury.
- The attractive pair is for all heavy feet with almost zero weaknesses.
- The shoe is much more responsive because of the zoom air unit. Pressing the foamy midsole pushes the zoom air unit; hence, your foot comes back quickly during jumping.
- Easy to wear basketball sneakers with the only help of one hand. You can quickly strap the lace.
- New lacing straps
- Zoom-loaded protection
- Easy to wear
- Consistent grip
- Impact protection
- Snug fit
- Cushion is compromisable
4. Adidas NEO Men’s CF Executor Mid Basketball-Shoes
The mid-cut basketball shoes are designed for gym and basketball courts. The 2 in 1 Adidas NEO CF Executor is a durable and classic style basketball shoe. The Cloudfoam cushion never disappoints the wide footer in terms of comfort. The incredible convenience of cloud foam cushioning offers versatility for a longer time. Maximize your performance with the best wide feet basketball shoe having a street tech style.
- This shoe is compatible with slippery courts having a herringbone traction pattern that offers superior grip to the slippery metal courts. In addition, the rubber outsole provides extra grip for maximum mobility.
- Having wide feet but low at budget? Then the Adidas NEO CF executor is made for you. This sneaker fits your budget at a very reasonable price.
- The support to the ankles is incredible because of the ortho lite sock liner. It is anti-microbial that wraps your feet seamlessly, providing superior support. You can quickly cut the direction without fear of injury to your ankles.
- The upper is super stretchy and crafted with a breathable mesh upper and synthetic. Mesh upper provides airflow around the foot for preventing sweat while playing.
- The support from arch to ankle is excellent because of the lace-up system. The stability for wide footers is the main point here. The mesh tongue and padded collar provide better stability around the court and add easiness while wearing the shoe.
- A quite affordable shoe that has all these robust features.
- Herringbone traction pattern
- Superior stability
- Cloudfoam cushioning
- 3 strip adidas strip from sides
- It May lack breathability.
5. Nike Men’s Air Versatile Ii Basketball Shoe
A phenomenal-looking basketball shoe with an awesome design. The true-to-size basketball has excellent fitness, like gloves. The mesh upper lets your wide feet stay fresh while playing. The Nike versatile is entirely compatible with sudden stops and lateral movements. The court performance of the shoe is perfect, which will satisfy the feet. The grip on the asphalt surfaces is incredible that works smoothly without slipping.
- The Nike Men’s Air versatile offers a superior grip with the traction pattern of herringbone. The rubber outsole is much more durable and stretchy.
- The breathable upper lets the air flows around your feet; hence your feet remain fresh for longer.
- You can wear this sneaker in your daily basketball tournaments because this shoe is lightweight because of the Visible Air-Sole heel unit.
- The cushion is firm for wide footers. The foam-backed textile provides comfort ness hence you feel contained.
- In addition, the cushion air sole provides support during dynamic landings on the heel.
- Stability and support are the main problems for wide footers during a basketball game. For this problem, The Nike Air Versatile has flywire cables that provide excellent support and stability while playing. Along with that, it fits your budget also.
- Flywire cables for better stability and support
- Firm cushion
- Feels bulky
6. Adidas D Rose 773 2020 Basketball Shoe
Adidas D Rose symbolizes basketball player Derrick Rose. Adidas sponsored this basketball shoe by derrick rose and hence resulted in 7th succession named as Adidas D rose 7. This sneaker proves itself as the best basketball shoe for wide feet when it comes to wide feet. Similar to other basketball shoes, this sneaker is long-lasting and durable. Adidas is always famous for its long-lasting material and premium technologies.
- When it comes to comfort, the Adidas D Rose provides optimal. The bouncy cushion wraps the whole shoe and provides extra comfort while playing. Also, the vibrant cushion holds your foot ultimately, providing stability and comfort.
- Some reviewers reported that they had existing pain in the feet. They said that it decreased the pain by providing comfort.
- You will never need to buy another shoe because it is a unisex sneaker. Both genders can quickly wear this awesome sneaker.
- Wide footers especially need the Nike D Rose’s flexibility because of Primeknit. It fits true to size that it is breathable.
- The rubber outsole is much more durable and has a pattern of herringbone that offers optimal grip.
- Probably Adidas D Rose is the best choice for wide feet.
- Primeknit material
- True to size
- Bouncy cushion
- Good traction
- Slightly heavy
7. Under Armour Men’s HOVR Havoc 2 Basketball Shoe
The Under Armour Hover Havoc 2 is for looking for a performance-oriented basketball shoe. The supreme durability and superior grip combined show excellent results in outdoor use and wide feet. A true-to-size basketball shoe that is a solid offer. It boosts your running level; you will feel faster even if you have wide feet.
- The traction is quick thick, and bulky, which offers an excellent grip even on the slippery metal courts. But its performance and stability will be one step ahead of clean courts.
- The micro molded mesh provides breathability and relieves suffocation.
- The particular Webbed lacing system provides fitness; hence your foot remains stable.
- The cushion has the die EVA sock liner that offers optimal comfort and reduces pain and soreness.
- The court feels great while wearing this sneaker because of the HOVR Cushion.
- Under armor, HOVR Havoc is quite bouncy; even when you want to jump higher with wide feet, it supports the heel for dynamic landing.
- HOVR cushion
- Webbed lacing system
- Great stability
- Traction may not be so good.
8. Nike Men’s Lebron Witness III PRM Basketball
This basketball sneaker is the signature shoe of the famous basketball player Lebron James. The most budget-friendly basketball sneaker, along with the professional look. It will never disappoint your performance in court. The traction of this sneaker is a little bit different from other basketball shoes. However, it is also made up of the herringbone pattern.
- What we liked most about this sneaker was its design. Its upper looks like the map of Ohio. That is LeBron James’s home state.
- In terms of performance, the traction did the best job. Along with that traction is durable that it needs a lot of days to break in.
- The cushion also did a great job with the full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit. It also provides impact protection. You will experience a better response from other signature shoes of LeBron.
- The upper is crafted with knitting that delivers stretchiness and loft.
- The midsole is made of phylon that is covered with rubber herringbone traction.
- In addition, the shoe is much more sturdy and durable.
- Its fitness and support to the wide feet are incredible because it fits true to size. The base is relatively broad that is crafted with a leather strip. It offers stability to your foot on the footbed.
- Ohio map design
- Impact protection
- Solid performance
- encapsulated Air-Sole unit
- Phylon midsole
- Not for narrow feet.
Some Main Points that will you Prevent Problems for Wide Footers
Keep in mind these points while the best basketball shoes are for wide feet.
Support and Fitness
These two factors are at first considered while choosing the perfect shoe. A true-to-size basketball fits the feet very nicely. The support to the ankles while dynamic moves are critical here because sometimes players get ankle injuries due to the nature of basketball. The wide footer may often face this problem while moving around the court.
The sort of material that is used in the upper and sole are essential. The manufacturing material should be pretty durable to make the basketball sneaker longer for time. In addition, the mesh upper will provide airflow around the foot, preventing suffocation.
The Better traction offers a superior grip even on the slippery courts. Outdoor courts have several conditions; even outdoor courts may have moisture there. The traction should be durable, and the traction grooves should be comprehensive and profound. We suggest the herringbone traction pattern is the best choice for you.
Padding and Cushion
Make sure the inner padding should be thick and foamy. In that way, you will play like a pro daily and for a long time. The problem that wide footers face is constricting near the toe. The thick inner padding is substantial for that. The better cushion maximizes your performance, but you will never feel soreness in your wide feet.
We hope you liked our top 8 list of best basketball shoes for wide feet. Whether they are stylish or professional, every wide footer will like them. No matter what you choose in the above list, the considering points are essential for choosing the right shoes. If you still have some queries feel free to ask us!